At last but definitely not least...

Hi there,

Long time I have been hearing advices from friends, colleagues and lastly by a former Professor that I should start a blog to diffuse my ideas on global communications.
I am Flavio Oliveira, PR addicted, social media activist and communication believer & scientist.

I will be blogging mostly about Public Relations in an international scope, its relation to Intercultural Communication and all in-between.

It starts today.. let's get to the business!

Wanna know what I think about Communication today? Have a look on this link!

Wanna keep also updated through my Facebook page? Please click here and like it!

I hope you will have an interesting ride.. Let me hear your thoughts as soon as they pop up in your heads..

A lovely night to you all :)


Best,
Flavio


 Photo credits: Alex Mitev  (Bulgaria) - www.alexstudio.bg


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Need to Begin Abatement of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Right Away

President Obama’s Clean Power Plan to Reduce Emissions

The U. S. National Climate Assessment: Effects of Warming and Measures to Counteract Them